Binks Pressure feed containers are used to allow the coating material to be prepared, thinned and conditioned, constantly agitated (if required) and then supplied in bulk to consistently maintain the correct spraying viscosity and pressure. The Binks pressure tank range is equipped with easy to operate air regulators (to set the desired fluid outlet pressure) safety pressure relief valves and Rotary agitation type are available to provide the best quality agitation. Binks Pressure Feed Containers are constructed from the highest grade materials and fully comply with European and Global pressure regulations including PED, ATEX and ASME.
- Fully approved and CE marked to the latest pressure equipment directive 97/23/EC.
- Constructed from Heavy Gauge steel with forged steel clamps
- Carbon Steel Plated range covers ALL industrial applications
- Higher pressure rating for Heavier materials
- Range offers complete material handling suitability for solvent coatings
- Inner Liners reduce cleaning time and save coating material
- Top and Bottom outlet conversion kits available
|Air Inlet||1/4" BSP (M)|
|Fluid Outlet||3/8" BSP (M)|
|Max Work Pressure||80 PSI|
|Tank Type||Zinc Plated Carbon Steel|